By activating Touch ID you replace the keyword with scanning your fingerprint. Quick and simple!
To do this
Ensure you have turned on the Touch ID function in your iPhone/iPad settings (skip this step if you already use Touch ID to unlock your iPhone/iPad):
- Go to Settings and then Touch ID and code
- Press Add a fingerprint and follow the instructions on the screen to register your fingerprint
- Now you have to configure the Touch ID in the Admincontrol app itself: The first time you open the app after updating to the universal iOS app with Touch ID support, you are asked whether you want to activate Touch ID or not
If you already have upgraded to the universal iOS app, and have not activated Touch ID for Admincontrol, you have to take the following steps if you would later like to use Touch ID:
- Open the Admincontrol app and unlock by entering your password
- Click the settings symbol (looks like a gear) in the upper right corner on the Home screen
- Click your name, then Touch ID
- Click the switch beside Activate Touch ID so that it turns green, then press Finish
The next time you open the Admincontrol app you will be able to unlock it by using Touch ID instead of entering the password.