Highlights from version 4.7
We are happy to introduce you to a new version of the Admincontrol platform which includes several enhancements for both our products, the Board Portal and the Data Room. In April, the help centre was made available also for Data Room users and the 4.7 version of the Admincontrol platform includes links to the help centre directly from the help menu in both products. In this help centre, users of both products will find information, videos and articles that will help providing more value from the Admincontrol platform.
Board Portal: Enhancements in the Meeting Minutes feature
The Meeting Minutes feature was introduced in its first version 2018. It has been highly welcomed by our customers and we have received many requests for added features. It has therefore been a key area for enhancements from our side, and the 4.7 version includes many.
- Built-in support for the administrator, such as the board secretary, to share and discuss the draft meeting minutes with selected end users, typically members of the board. They will be able to review the meeting minutes and comment back to the administrator with a one-to-one, secure dialogue. This discussion will be displayed in separate threads to the administrator, allowing for a full overview of the input from the end users.
- E-mail notifications are sent when there are new messages and it is easy to see in the meeting overview if there are any new unread messages.
- The administrator can edit the draft meeting minutes based on any comments without displaying the changes until actively choosing to do so by clicking a new Share changes function.
- The final version of the meeting minutes will be visible to all users who have access to the meeting when the status is changed to Ready for approval or Approved.
- The system generated name of meeting minutes in the default folder is updated to be based on the name of the meeting for which the minutes where taken and adjusted to usability for e-signature. The document can be renamed when placed in the default folder.
- Improved user interface for uploading the signed meeting minutes.
- Possibility to change the number style in meeting minutes.
- Several general user interface improvements.
Data Room: Enhancements in the Q&A module
The Q&A module is a key area in the Data Room. It is actively used in two thirds of all due diligence projects and is therefore an important area for us when it comes to product enhancements.
- It is now possible to post follow-up questions in the Q&A module, giving buyers the ability to drill further down in selected areas in a logical and easily accessible way.
- The buyer can only ask a follow-up question if the seller has given an answer to the initial question.
- The administrator/gatekeeper can turn the option to do this on and off by choice.
- Design changes allowing for a better overview of the questions and answers in the Q&A.