Document review made fast and easy with our Luminance AI integration
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has moved from the realms of science fiction into business reality. Paired with virtual data rooms, it will truly digitalize and revolutionize due diligence and deal-making.
Admincontrol has partnered up with Luminance, a leading provider of artificial intelligence platform for the legal profession, to provide a solution that is delivering a step change in efficiency and productivity.
Set up AI integration between teams in your data room
Go to Settings – Integrations to enable the integration. Note that files need to be downloadable to be synced. Choose which of the teams in the data room that want to use the integration.
How it works
The users that are going to do the syncing from Admincontrol to Luminance needs to have user accounts in both solutions.
- Log in to Luminance and choose to sync with Admincontrol
- When you start the process of syncing, you need to identify yourself with Admincontrol login and give your consent to allow that Luminance fetches data from your data room in Admincontrol.
- When the syncing starts – all documentation in the chosen folders will be synced from Admincontrol into Luminance. This process may take a while, depending on the size of your data room
- When all documentation is synced into Luminance the AI processing begins in the Luminance solution.
- Every 5 minutes Luminance will check for updates from the Admincontrol solution for new documents etc.
Reports/documentation in the Admincontrol solution
In Document properties – Access history you will have an overview of when and who synced the specific file from Admincontrol to the Luminance solution.
In Reports – Document access history, sync will be listed per document marked with Integration.